Our Client is looking to hire US IT Recruiters with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Responsible for handling IT requirements from US based clients.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: interview, offer, negotiation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Sourcing from Job Portals (Monster, Dice, Career builder, Yahoo Hot Jobs), Making job postings on the Job Portals and social media.
- Well versed about US Terms like W2, C2C, 1099, US Visas, etc.
- Responsible to work on Contract, Permanent & C2H (Contract to Hire) positions.
- Responsible for Coordinating fulfillment of other formalities such as background check, drug test etc leading to joining post placement.
- Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
- Responsible for Strategy Development process which includes understanding client requirements & mapping the relevant targets.
- Must be having capability to work with a team or individually.
- Should be capable to handle a team as well for future growth prospects.
- Be a part of the team with Accelerated Hire Motto.
- Maintain close contact with candidates/Vendors/ recruiters/offshore team.
- Discuss requirements to be worked as per the priorities, reset the focus as per the requirement need. Manage and handle issues of the offshore recruitment team.
- Publish progress report to management every week.
- Updated about technologies of the Client requirements and knowledge of current IT trends.
3 – 7 years of Experience in US IT Recruitment